Friday, March 06, 2009

An Interview with the Youngest Children in my Home

Once again I have the chance to view myself through the eyes of my children. This time it is the youngest ones in the house. I asked them the following questions and they, of course, gave me their very honest answers. So here we go...

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Do your school work."

2. What makes mom happy?
"When we do our school work."

3. What makes mom sad?
"When the bottle falls on your toe." (Once a full bottle of baby oil fell on my toe and I cried.)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"By doing funny faces."

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"Our love."

6. How old is your mom?
"I don't know!" "You're going to get old like dad!"

7. How tall is your mom?
"Don't ask." "Shorter than dad!"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Make us happy!"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"You always go on the computer."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Nothing!"

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Telling us what to do!"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"You're not good at anything."

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"Stay at the CASA office."

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Salad." "Strawberries."

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"When you don't let us do school work." "Because you're our mom and we love you. And you love us."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Princess Leia" (Star Wars)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"We always sit and watch t.v." (I think they mean movies here. I don't really watch regular t.v.)

18. How are you and your mom the same
"We're the same colors."

19. How are you and your mom different?
"From the length of us." (Our height.)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because of your kisses and hugs."

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"The book store!"
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails