Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Expect the Unexpected

One HUGE lesson I have learned as a daughter of the King is to indeed anticipate the unlikely! Tuesday morning I woke up thinking it was just going to be the average day. At 10:30 that morning I received a call from my husband asking me to come and get him. He was stranded right outside of L.A. ROAD TRIP!!! I gathered my crew and headed out the door. From start to finish the trip lasted about 12 hours. I struggled with my sin of anxiety and frustration some but God is so faithful even though I am not!

Now, why was my husband stuck at the bottom of the Grapevine exactly? Well, that's the other bit of a surprise. My husband's mother and stepfather have given us their motorhome/ recreational vehicle! And what a blessing it will truly be to our family!!! We are so excited and thankful for all God gives to us. My husband tells me the R.V. is 28', it is a 1981 model, and it only has 32,000 miles on it.

"For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been His counselor?" "Or who has given a gift to Him that He might be repaid?" "For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be glory forever. Amen. (Romans 11:34-36. ESV.)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails