Friday, August 21, 2009

Making a God-Centered Decision

The following was given to me in a bible study group. Thanks Kristin!

Making a God-Centered Decision

1. Will I glorify God in all parts of this decision? (1 Corinthians 10:31.)

2. Is making this decision a part of a plan to grow in holiness and know Christ and treasure Him more? (1 Thessalonians 4:3, Philippians 3:8.)

3. Will this decision cause me to be more like Christ or more like the world? (Romans 12:2.)

4. Can I pursue the thing I am deciding on wholeheartedly and with joy? Will I remain committed to it? (Ecclesiastes 9:10.)

5. Am I making the most of my time in this decision? (James 4:14.)

6. Even though this decision may not be over sin, is it still a WISE decision? (Ephesians 5:15-17.)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails