Thursday, September 17, 2009

Have You Seen Jesus My Lord?

This is one of my favorite songs ever!!! We used to sing it in "Youth Group" every Sunday evening and I can still remember all of the words!!!



Have You Seen Jesus My Lord?
Words and Music by John Fischer
(Written during my summer as the first music director at Ponderosa Lodge, the new high school camp at Mount Hermon Christian Conference Center.)

Have you seen Jesus my Lord
He's here in plain view
Take a look open your eyes
He'll show it to you

Have you ever look at the sunset
With the sky mellowing red
And the clouds suspended like feathers
Then I say you've seen Jesus my Lord

Have you seen Jesus my Lord
He's here in plain view
Take a look open your eyes
He'll show it to you

Have you ever stood at the ocean
With the white foam at your feet
Felt the endless thundering motion
Then I say you've seen Jesus my Lord

Have you seen Jesus my Lord
He's here in plain view
Take a look open your eyes
He'll show it to you

Have you ever looked at the cross
With a man hanging in pain
And the look of love in his eyes
Then I say you've seen Jesus my Lord
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails