Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No Purpose of Yours Can be Thwarted

Despite my tendency to struggle with my sin of worry, God has granted me a peace that supercedes my fret. He has placed in my mind knowledge that He has everything under control and this truth creates a warm feeling in my heart and security.

Then Job answered the LORD and said: "I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted." (Job 42: 1-2. ESV.)


There is NOTHING that will keep God from doing His will! NOTHING can take me from Him! He goes before me, paves my way, and provides all that I need. He orchestrates people and events to guide me in the direction that will glorify Him!

Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand. (Proverbs 19:21. ESV.)


My King has given me courage to seek counsel regarding this tribulation I have been battling for ten long years and which reaches beyond me and prior to me stretching at least 18 years. The trial and sin goes out like long fingers snatching up all who come near. It is a web woven to ensnare but God will be victorious! I seek the counsel of sisters in Christ, pastors, teachers, counselors, family, Christian authors, etc. yesterday, today, and tomorrow, where ever I am standing and then I pray for God to make my path very clear.

Without counsel plans fail, but with many advisers they succeed. (Proverbs 15:22. ESV.)

Proverbs 11:14: Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.

Proverbs 20:18: Plans are established by counsel; by wise guidance wage war.

Proverbs 24:6: for by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory.


God will be glorified! I will walk as He guides me.

"It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." (Deuteronomy 31:8. ESV.)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails