Friday, February 12, 2010

From Where Does My Help Come?

1I lift up my eyes to the hills.
From where does my help come?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
who made heaven and earth.
3He will not let your foot be moved;
he who keeps you will not slumber.
4Behold, he who keeps Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep. (Psalm 121:1-4. ESV.)


God continues to remind me that all I have to do is be faithful and obedient to Him and He takes care of everything else. A small example of this is recently God placed it on my heart to send some baked goodies to a dear loved one for Valentine's Day however I did not have the means to send them. But I will have you know, the day I baked the treats God provided the way.

Each time He has lead my heart, He has also paved the way! All honor and glory are His!

On the note of Valentine's Day, The Gospel Coalition has posted "Without Love, You’re Nothing".
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love. -1 Cor. 16:13-14.
Click here for the Gospel Coalition post.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails