Friday, February 19, 2010

God's Continued Blessings

As I have already mentioned here and here, God is so faithful in providing precious blessings for me! Yesterday is another sensational example.

I was feeling in a funk (Psalm 42:11) and could not seem to figure out why I felt conflicted, unsettled…(Fighting my sin of pride again I presume.). Anyway, as God would have it, I was invited by a loved one (thank you so much) for a FREE WEEK at the gym! Seven days of exercising bliss! Not to mention they offer free childcare (two hours at each gym so I could get six hours between the three of them)!

Touring the gym was tantalizing in itself. I could not wait to hit the equipment, steam rooms, sauna, and hot tub. Sounds delightful, doesn't it?

Again I have to say how thankful I am for a loving, all knowing, all powerful God in my corner who knows exactly what is best for me at the precise time in which it benefits me most!

I cannot put into words how PERFECT this free week is for me at this time! It is EXACTLY what the Good Physician ordered!

"Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for He has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.'" (Hebrews 13:5. ESV.)

"Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you." (Luke 6:38. ESV.)

"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 118:24. ESV.)

"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever!" (1 Coronicles 16:34. ESV.)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails