Monday, February 15, 2010

Kirk Cameron Interviews John MacArthur

Oh boy, I just adore Kirk Cameron. Infact, true story, when I was in the fifth grade my teacher (for Valentine's Day) asked each of us students, "If you could get a Valentine from anyone in the world, who would you choose." I wrote down, "Kirk Cameron". Wouldn't you know I received a Valentine that very day that said, "Happy Valentine's Day from Mrs. Davis and Kirk Cameron." It makes me smile just thinking about it.

Anyway, I was over at Youtube and happened to stumble upon an interview by Kirk Cameron with John MacArthur and thought I would share:

"Kirk Cameron Interviews John MacArthur (#1 of 3)"


"Kirk Cameron Interviews John MacArthur (#2 of 3)"


"Kirk Cameron Interviews John MacArthur (#3 of 3)"


And for good measure I'll include "The Kirk Story w/ John MacArthur"
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails