Wednesday, June 09, 2010

The Guy with the Bus

The Guy with the Bus
(I'd Laugh...But All This Happened to Me: Carl Jones)

Sometimes you can become famous (or infamous) for a story that you had very little to do with. This is one such story.


Okay, first a little background...this is the youth group with which I grew up. Carl was one of the fantastic (and brave) youth pastors we had over the years. As his blog explains, he has been in the youth ministry for 28 years!

This particular story involves the annual ski trips the group would go on and the bus on which we traveled. Yes, I had the privilege of riding on that bus with its wonderful drivers Mr. Vern and Mr. Dave. I was not present during this particular trip however I can clearly picture the whole thing! And, I was crying from laughing so much!!!

Click here to read this post.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails