Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tomorrow Will be Anxious for Itself

I cannot tell what the future will hold, but I can say how the Lord continues to provide for us during this season of uncertainty.

Just two days ago we received yet another big bag of hand me down clothes! (Thanks Krit & Keri.) They are mostly brand name items and look practically brand new.



Not to mention a door has opened to teach a few classes to earn a little bit of an income. A couple days ago a friend and I were discussing that it is the small jobs that lead to the big ones (for an independent contractor) and an excellent motto to have is, "Never say 'no' to a job."

Incase I have not said it enough...GOD PROVIDES! He keeps His promises even if I happen to fall short on mine and He remains faithful despite when I am not as doubt enters my mind on occasion. Everything the bible says about Him is TRUE! The way He is described in His word is ACCURATE! Truly He is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8)!

How thankful I am (my words cannot even express) that Christ Jesus gave himself to be tortured and crucified, hence serving my sentence, so that I may no longer be wretched but rather called a child of God...a daughter of the King. Christ is my mediator (1 Timothy 2:5), I have received the precious gift of the Holy Spirit (Ezekiel 36:26) and I am a new creature...No longer a slave to sin (Romans 6:22) but rather a slave to righteousness (Romans 6:18). My heart meditates with gratitude for God's amazing grace!

Another soul may soon be saved and I will join with all of heaven in rejoicing over this one soul (Luke 15:10)! My hope lies in my King (Psalm 71:5)!

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer. (Psalm 19:14. ESV.)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails