Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to School Time

It is our first day back to school and the kiddos are off and running with their (independent study) curriculum. Which I have to say, we LOVE the K12 syllabus and virtual program with which we work. It is not for everyone (because not all families have the same lifestyle, preferences, etc.) but it has been a huge blessing for us! And I am so thankful!

So, I most likely will not post again until evening time (because I am also teaching two dance classes today I do not normally teach...but for which I am also so grateful). Until then...

The LORD bless you and keep you; 25 the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; 26 the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. (Numbers 6:24-26. ESV.)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails