Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kicking Off our 12th Year of Homeschooling with a Fun Tradition

Once again I'm linking to fellow blogger Tonya over at "Live the Adventure". Today she published a post entitled, "Kicking Off our 12th Year of Homeschooling with a Fun Tradition" which caught my attention. As a "homeschooling" parent myself I am generally fascinated with stories from other families regarding how they get along with schooling. And here is a glimpse of what Tonya has to say:

In addition to shopping for new school supplies, which I admit doesn’t thrill them like it used to, and purchasing a new outfit for the occasion, our favorite First Day of School Tradition is to go out for breakfast. Though it means waking up earlier than they are accustomed to, my kids have never dared to complain.


Click here to read the entire post.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails