Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tweeting the Bible in One Year

Beginning next week or week after, I would like to start (and attempt to finish) Tweeting the bible in one year. Since I have failed at READING the bible in 365 days (or even all the way through for that matter), this task might prove challenging however it keeps rolling around in my mind so guess I have to at least try it.

Please feel free (and welcomed) to join me on Twitter and "follow" my tweets of God's word. If you already "follow" me, and my tweets begin to drive you bonkers, please "unfollow" me...(though I hope that will not be the case)! You can also see my Tweets here on the sidebar to the left.

12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12. ESV)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails