Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Make a Joyful Noise to the Lord, All the Earth

Church is like home to me...and one of my favorite memories from "home" while growing up were the hymns we used to sing. Some of my absolute favorites are listed below. Do you recognize any of them?

Holy, Holy, Holy!  Lord God Almighty
Father, I Adore You
Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee
How Great Thou Art
A Mighty Fortress is Our God
Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
To God Be The Glory
God Is So Good
O God, Our Help in Ages Past
Jesus, Name Above All Names
I Love You, Lord
O Come Let Us Adore Him
O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
Where You There?
In the Garden
He Lives
Sweet, Sweet Spirit
Standing on the Promises
Morning Has Broken
This is My Father's World
Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory
Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God
Awake, O Sleeper, Rise from Death
Search Me, O God
There Is a Fountain Filled with Blood
Jesus, Remember Me
Praise God from Whom All Blessings
Glory Be to the Father
This Is the Day
Let Us Break Bread Together
Bread of the World in Mercy Broken
Pass It On
Shine, Jesus, Shine
All the Way My Savior Leads Me
Precious Lord, Take My Hand
He Leadeth Me, O Blessed Thought
Sweet Hour of Prayer
What a Friend We Have in Jesus
God Will Take Care of You
How Firm a Foundation
Leaning on the Everlasting Arms
I Surrender All
Lord, I Want to Be a Christian
I Need Thee Every Hour
Open Our Eyes, Lord
Lord, Be Glorified
'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus
It Is Well with My Soul
He's Got the Whole World
The Solid Rock
Blessed Assurance, Jesus Is Mine
O, How I Love Jesus
Amazing Grace!  How Sweet the Sound
I Love to Tell the Story
The Old Rugged Cross
We Are Climbing Jacob's Ladder
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails