Friday, September 09, 2011

Make a Joyful Noise to the Lord: Part Two

Because I love Hymns so much, I am going to continue down this road and post a few each chance I get. Tonight I am going to begin with a FANTASTIC Carrie Underwood with Vince Gill version of "How Great Thou Art" guaranteed to get your heart meditating! Followed by a Steven Curtis Chapman rendition of "Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Almighty", Kristin Chenoweth with "Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee", then "A Mighty Fortress is our God" and "Father, I Adore You". I hope you enjoy.


"How Great Thou Art" performed by Carrie Underwood with Vince Gill


"Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Almighty" performed by Steven Curtis Chapman


"Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee" performed by Kristin Chenoweth


"A Mighty Fortress is Our God" performed by Steve Green


"Father, I Adore You" performed by The Maranatha Singers
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails