Saturday, January 28, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you so much, Ms. P.J., from the blog "P.J.'s Prayer Line" for nominating me for this award. Your continued support and encouragement is such a blessing to me! I am grateful to God for you!

The Rules to Follow For the Versatile Blogger Award:

1. Add a picture of the award to your blog post.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers and inform them that they have been nominated.

Seven Random Facts (you might not know) About Me

1. I once took a class taught by Patsy Swayze (mother of Patrick Swayze) and at least one by Gus Giordano.

2. I tapped around a little bit with Gregory Hines (when he was rehearsing at the dance studio I attended in my home town for a Kennedy Center Honors performance).

3. I performed in shows with Bob McGrath (from "Sesame Street"), and made a guest appearance in The Moscow Ballet's "The Nutcracker". (I have pictures from each of the above mentioned (except with Mr. Giordano) but don't have time to look for them at this moment. That might be a post for a later time.) ;)

4. I attended an audition and ended up in a picture in "Life" magazine. (December 1991. Pgs. 20 & 21. Photo by Joe Burbank, Orlando Sentinel.)

5. I studied dance (with a focus on ballet) for 13 years before working as a professional in that field for a short time.


6. Currently, I work as a dance teacher and web developer. My favorite classes to instruct are advanced ballet. And, as a "web developer" I customize websites to the desires of each owner. (I also do a little graphic design.)

7. I attended web production courses at a school in San Francisco.

The Blogs I Would Like to Nominate for This Award
(In no particular order.)

1. Meditations and Confessions of a Woman Found

2. Life with Kaishon

3. Radical Womanhood

4. Scribbles from Emily

5. Girl Talk
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails