Thursday, March 08, 2012

The Celestial City

The "Pilgrim's Progress Virtual Journey" was a "blog hop" (if you will), I was doing each Thursday, based on John Bunyan's THE PILGRIM'S PROGRESS. Each of my posts (at the start of the "hop") contained a "place" and "characters" from the literature. Today I am going to wrap things up with our final destination The Celestial City. I hope you have enjoyed the 32 blogs I included and were encouraged along the way!

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
(Numbers 6:24-26. ESV.)

The Celestial City
 
1st Stop - The City of Destruction and Slough of Despond
2nd Stop - House of the Interpreter
3rd Stop - The Cross, Sepulchre, Hill Difficulty, and House Beautiful
4th Stop - Valley of the Shadow of Death
5th Stop - Vanity Fair
Final Stop - The Delectable Mountains
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails