Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Transformation Fitness Challenge

Along with many others, I'm sure, I am in the middle of a transformation...of the soul, body, and mind. Further, I invite you to join me! If the body is your current priority, may I suggest my other blog "Transformation Fitness Challenge".

This month I am pairing up with Mission Fit Wife for the "Brazil Butt Lift Challenge"! Are you game?! The challenge will begin June 28, 2012 and there are only ten spots available (5 with me and 5 with Mission Fit Wife)! Please comment on the Transformation Fitness Challenge blog or send me an email at Matt5verse6[at]gmail[dot]com.

You can also find Transformation Fitness Challenge on Facebook and it is coming soon to Google+, Twitter, and maybe even LinkedIn. So pick the social network site you prefer the most or follow along on the blog.

However, if spirituality is where your focus is at the moment, then you have come to the right place! Thank you stopping by and I hope you will stay a while.

Best wishes on your transformation!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails