Saturday, October 13, 2012

He Has Made Everything Beautiful in Its Time

Due to the weather, we did not take the Little Leaguer to "Friday Night Motocross" this week.


He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. 12 I perceived that there is nothing better for them than to be joyful and to do good as long as they live; (Ecclesiastes 3:11-12. ESV.)


But we did officially start moving! I crammed a load of stuff into the back of my vehicle, along with my kiddos, and my dogs...then off we went. There is nothing like a good adventure and what is more so than picking up and starting a new season elsewhere? Even if it is a mere 30-60 miles away...for now.


The gray clouds blanketed the sky as we made our way toward our destination. Off the highway the back roads twisted through an old town and leafy canopies swayed in the breeze. It has been years since I have taken this particular route. Memories burst like fireworks of what seems like an ulternate universe or another life. Have I really been in this state for 15 years?! Too long. It is time to explore other places. Hubs and I have talked of Texas or maybe Kentucky. I bet Georgia is beautiful. I know Virginia is, but too cold in the winter. I am a Tropical girl and snow makes me cranky.


No snow here, though. Just dreary clouds today. Thankfully, nothing falls or shifts out of place while I am driving. Hubs meets me to unload the stuff. Not a bad start. The future is unknown, which might be scary for some, but for me it is a challenge I gladly accept.

P.S. My faithful follower, Brutus. He jumps at any chance to go for a ride in the car! (The pug, Sydney, was in the backseat with the kiddos.)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails