Friday, March 08, 2013

Why Blog?

There are so many blogs out there. The Internet is saturated with them! So, every once in a while I ask myself, "Why? Why blog? Why bother?" My answer, I have to say, is this:

And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:18-20 ESV)

Now, I am a chic (female), so I reach out to other women. I know it is God's sovereignty as to whether or not ladies stumble upon my blog and identify themselves with it.

Why Vlog?

For this question...I really don't have an answer. I tried my hand at Vlogging (after some encouragement) and I have to admit, I felt like a doof! Maybe I'll get more comfortable with it the more I do it? I don't know. The every day is pretty mundane but we do go on some fantastic adventures! We have one coming up to the colonies! We are hoping to hit Niagara Falls, New York City, Hershey Park Pennsylvania, the Liberty Bell, the Air and Space Museum, maybe some battlefields, and Ocean City Maryland. That might be of interest to vlog. Other than that, I really do not know what to say (or do) on video.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails