Monday, April 29, 2013

Your Abundant Life Now

One of  my young ones, many moons ago.
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. (John 10:10. ESV.)

Have you ever received promises of a "best" life or "purpose filled" one? How about one that is "happy" or "full"? I am not sure about all of those but what I do know is Jesus gives an "abundant life", now! Not, in the future, but right this second...from today, forward!

And all we have to do, is have FAITH. That is it! He takes care of ALL the rest!

But believing in someone may not be as easy as one might think. There is some opposition. Some who will challenge, manipulate, trick, deceive, con, and cheat others. Perhaps we cannot see the creator but we can enjoy, taste, touch, feel, smell, and gaze upon all of creation!

For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. (Romans 1:20 ESV)

Though we cannot audibly hear his voice we can feel His guidance of our heart...and be impacted by His servants in our life.

...for all things are your servants. (Psalm 119:91 ESV)

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy."

"Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture!" declares the Lord. (Jeremiah 23:1 ESV)

You eat the fat, you clothe yourselves with the wool, you slaughter the fat ones, but you do not feed the sheep. (Ezekiel 34:3 ESV)

My cup runneth over!

I thank him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he judged me faithful, appointing me to his service, though formerly I was a blasphemer, persecutor, and insolent opponent. But I received mercy because I had acted ignorantly in unbelief, and the grace of our Lord overflowed for me with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. (1 Timothy 1:12-14 ESV)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails