Monday, May 27, 2013

I Praise You

So, I have decided that all the effort I place in social networks, should go here, instead.  I have tried all that other stuff...and it has gotten me, nowhere!!!  Recently, I had a "Thirty-one" party, advertised on public forums, and received...no responses!!!  None!  I was bothered!  Obviously, social networks aren't worth a darn.  So then I thought, commit to one...and there ya go.

This is my one.  The random photo, like on Instagram.  The status updates as on Google plus...etc.  And, quite frankly, I don't give a rat's patootie whether or not anyone reads it.  The truth of the matter is, I LOVE to write.  I always have and regardless if anyone reads it, I still desire to write.  So, that is what I will do despite an audience.

This weekend I went to Discovery Bay.  It is a lovely area with beautiful houses...but my camera battery has gone kaput, so I have no pictures to post.  Maybe tomorrow...or Tuesday.

14I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well. (Psalm 139:14.)


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails