Friday, September 13, 2013

When a Door Slams Closed


I don't like it when a door slams closed in my face!  It vexes me!

This evening, I had three hours alone with one of my kiddos but I had school work to finish.

Not only did I miss out on that one on one time, I was having technical difficulties, my submission did not load and send in time, so I missed the deadline.  AND, as it turns out, I did the wrong assignment!

I missed the boat!  The door closed and there was nothing I could do but pray.  It is in disappointment I wonder, "Am I doing the right thing?"  Most of the time it feels correct.

But, tonight...not so much.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11 ESV)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails