Thursday, November 21, 2013

Live to the Hilt Every Situation You Believe to Be the Will of God

I was on a roll posting more than just daily scripture pictures on here, again! Yay! I have been so bogged down with school work for my Bachelor's Degree that I haven't been very social at all (online or in person). But, I see the light at the end of the tunnel for this semester. Only three weeks, five homework assignments, three or four quizzes, four exams, and one big paper to write left! Hopefully, next semester will be a little less demanding. But, I am SO thankful to be able to go back to school!

It took me a long time to get past the fact I was going to have to start from scratch when it came to higher education. With a goal of law school, that would be a seven year commitment, I just did not think I could do it. However, some of my credits did transfer over from my first attempt at college and God has provided for this opportunity. Still, I have a long way to go, yet it seems doable! I believe it is fair to say, I am excited! I will be ready to begin a new season when my youngest are, too, after they graduate high school. We will take that leap, in faith, together.

I am curious where I will attend law school. My hope is it will be somewhere close to where I'll be living but God only knows.

Wherever you are, be all there! Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God. - Jim Elliot

Today, I was a chaperone on a school field trip to see the fabulous musical "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". I have to be honest, it made my desire to perform again even more intense...but I doubt I will ever go back to it. Although, a friend of mine said we should go audition at the local theater just "to feel young again". So, I don't know, maybe.

For the time being, here is one of my old competition videos...just "to feel young again". (I wish you could see that I am smiling.)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails