Monday, November 25, 2013

Video of My Acting Gig Yesterday

Saturday evening, my friend called and asked if I was interested in doing "24 Hour Theater" with her. Play writers had 12 hours to write a script then directors and actors had 12 hours to rehearse and perform it. We were up at 5:00 a.m. and arrived at the "theater" at 8:00 a.m. (at which time we were assigned to a director, script, and cast). We only took a 90 minute break for lunch and a 45 minute break for dinner. We came up with all of the props and wardrobe, too. So, without further ado, I present:

"Real Men Eat Quiche On Mars" by Charles "Chuck" Fanucchi
Directed by Anderson Templeton
Actors: Amber R. as "Dudeman"
Me as "Dudebro"
and Sarah as "Dudemanbro"

I hope it makes you laugh!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails