Tuesday, October 28, 2014

All Things are His Servants: God Uses Me According to His Will

I have to admit, I do check the "hit counter" for this site. I look to see how many readers have accessed it, etc. But, I remind myself regularly, God does not NEED me. This blog could be gone tomorrow and it would not affect anything. So, my thoughts do not go out into cyberspace. No biggie. God can create followers from the rocks. He does not require my help. So, why blog? Why not? And, because He also gives the "Great Commission",
18And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them inthe name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:18-20. ESV.)
This is one of my ways of doing that. Why not use every resource possible?

The computer I am on today is not my own. Ours, as I believe I mentioned before, is having "mother board" issues. It is less than a year old so to say I am disappointed would be a HUGE understatement! My dinosaur Dell, I had before the new HP, is still kind of working (though it seems to maybe have a virus) and it is a 2005! Technology, what a blessing (and a curse).

What should be the scripture to preach to myself, today? How about,
7 My heart is steadfast, O God,
my heart is steadfast!
I will sing and make melody!
8 Awake, my glory!
Awake, O harp and lyre!
I will awake the dawn!
9I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing praises to you among the nations.
10For your steadfast love is great to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the clouds.
11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!
Let your glory be over all the earth!
(Psalm 57:7-11. ESV.)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails