Saturday, March 28, 2015

Bullying Related Suicide: A High School Student's Senior Project

The message in this video weighs heavily on my heart. PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!

While on an outing, I heard a teenage girl say to one of my children, "I hope you die." I told her, "Please don't say that." Another time I was supervising an "outdoor game time" at a day camp and I kept hearing the children say such horrible, ugly things to other kids...and an adult that was also present. I kept repeating, "We should be lifting each other up, not tearing each other down!" Not to mention, it really surprised me which kiddos were saying the hurtful, awful things! What are we as parents not teaching our children? Which parents would be mortified at some of the stuff their youngster says?

My senior project. I had been holding off on posting this because I was being urged to copyright it before I posted it anywhere public buut the copyright process is hardcore and honestly i'm not going to do it lol. Soooo here it is.Please like on youtube!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoMF1TZaz6A&feature=youtu.be

Posted by Kenzie Marcigan on Thursday, March 12, 2015

29 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.(Ephesians 4:29. ESV.)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails