Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The True Vine

When God puts and idea in your mind it is so hard not to get all ecstatic about it! I have started a new project. I know…how? With what time? To be honest, I took most of the day off from school work, today, to get it started. But, today was a great day to begin because I did not have any deadlines for assignments, quizzes, tests, projects, or papers. It was a relatively mellow day consisting of mostly reading.

And, I will not be posting any of my new “project”, here, because this one will be one I would like to submit when/if I finish it. But, if it does not get picked up, then I will post it.

I have to go, for now. However, I would like to leave you with a little John MacArthur before I do. Yesterday, I ended my post with John 15:4-11. Today, I am linking to a message by John MacArthur covering John 15:1-6.



Please visit the "Grace to You" website to read this message and for more by John MacArthur.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails