Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Going to Battle With the Enemy by Teresa Tysinger

Right at this very moment, the enemy is pushing at me from several directions. It would be so easy to let the lies of my unworthiness, less-than-ness, failures, and shortcomings take residence in my heart. Strange enough, I’m not surprised by today’s attack. Do you know how to sense the enemy on the move?

Here are some tell-tale signs I need to buckle up and strap on some armor…all of which are current circumstances for me:
...Please click here to continue reading!

The above post is by my fellow writer and FUMC youth group attendee, back in the day! I can relate to what she is saying, here, and thought I would share it with you incase you can, too! Thank you Teresa, for your encouragement!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails