Monday, November 16, 2015

It was Just a Friday Night at a Rock Show: Isobel's Account of Her Experience in Paris

Have you read Isobel's post on Facebook? Admittedly, I am not a big fan of Facebook but this, that Isobel has written, I want to share with you. It ended up in my "feed" when a friend of mine saw and reposted a "condensed" version. Here is the link to the original in its entirety. I did not seek permission to place it or her picture here, otherwise I would.

Isobel, thank you for sharing your heart with us. I am so sorry for your heartache. My words are so inadequate but my heart, thoughts, and prayers are with you, your family, friends, and those you love. Best wishes.

Isobel , merci pour le partage de votre cœur avec nous . Je suis tellement désolé pour votre chagrin. Mes mots sont insuffisants mais mon cœur , les pensées et prières sont avec vous , votre famille, vos amis, et ceux que vous aimez . Meilleurs voeux.

16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. (James 5:16. ESV.)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails