Saturday, January 16, 2016

Flashback Friday: That Time I Was On an Episode of "Felicity"

When I lived in Long Beach, California (CA) I used to do "extra" work on television shows. Pretty much I was just a person in the background. However in one episode of the show "Felicity", which aired from 1998-2002, I had a "featured extra" roll. If you are not familiar with "Felicity", it was created by J.J. Abrams and Matt Reeves. The episode I worked on was written by J.J. Abrams, Matt Reeves, and Jennifer Levin. It was directed by Barnet Kellman.

Season two, episode two "The List" originally aired on October 3, 1999. Filming for the park scene took roughly four hours and was so short, 35:21 to 36:17, when it aired. You cannot even see my face but I am at 35:37 to 35:41 of the actual episode.  Yep, that's me, hugging a guy (another extra I had just met).


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails