Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hello, My Name Is... Blog Hop/ Comment Day

Welcome, one and all, to the second installment of “Hello, my name is…” blog hop/ comment day! (Thunderous applause.) This gets its roots from “Comment Day” over at the “I’d Laugh…But All This Happened To Me” blog. So, pour yourself a hot beverage, on a cold day, and allow me to introduce you to some people! (This is not, currently, a linky.)

Side Note: If any of these do not open in your current browser (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.) please try opening it in a different one. Thanks!

Also, if you are not sure what to do: 1. Visit each blog listed below. 2. Leave a comment. 3. And, leave a comment on this post. Catch you on the flip side!

1. Kellee Art Design Studio
2. The SITS Girls
3. Books & Such Literary Management
4. In Which We Start Anew
5. Mrs. Erica's Blog
6. Campfire Cowboy Ministries

These blogs do not appear to have a "comments" section but I did want to include them, anyway! You can "share" instead of comment if the mood strikes you.

7. Desiring God
8. Challies Dot Com
9. I’m a Full-time Mummy
10. Just My Thoughts

(Photo Information.)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails