Saturday, January 09, 2016

Hello, My Name Is...Blog Hop!

Today, I have picked up a torch and I'm going to run with it. "Comment Day" originally began with Carl Jones over at his blog "I'd Laugh...But All This Happened To Me!". His blog is currently idle however "Comment Day" lives on, with a twist. Here, at my blog, I am calling it "Hello, my name is..." and it is a blog hop/ comment day! So without further ado, let's get this party started. This "magical mystery tour is ready to take you away"! Don't forget to leave a comment at each blog!

Side Note: If any of these do not open in your current browser (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.) please try opening it in a different one. Thanks!

Also, if you are not sure what to do: 1. Visit each blog listed below. 2. Leave a comment. 3. And, leave a comment on this post. Have fun!

1. I'd Laugh...But All This Happened To Me!
2. Teresa Tysinger .com
3. Mommy Blast
4. Donna Perugini Children's Author
5. Changed By Grace .net (This one seems to work best in Firefox.)
6. Intentional Christian Living
7. The Worst Preacher's Wife Ever

You never know who you are going to meet or what new, exciting things you might learn!

(Photo Information.)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails