Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Taking a Page From Kellee's Book

I do believe I am going to take a page from my friend Kellee's book and work on my art, of writing, often. If you are unfamiliar with Kellee Art, I encourage you to check out her website http://www.kelleeriley.com/! Her work is amazing! Not only that, Kellee is a fantastic person! We attended the same dance studio, growing up, and she even sang at my wedding! I honestly do not recall a time when I did not see a sketchbook in her hands. It seemed she was, and probably still is, always drawing.

This is where I would like to be more like her. I want to develop my craft and fine tune my skills. I am going to start writing short stories, not just non-fiction blog posts and school assignments, and work on them often! I have neglected this area of my life for long enough, and for no good reason! So, here is to 2016 and dedicating more of myself to my art.


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails